INFO ABOUT Your consultation
After helping clients in New Zealand, Philippines and India, I now reside in the coastal town of Hervey Bay, Australia.
Thanks to the internet, I've been able to continue to provide nutrition solutions to my clients all around the globe.
As I don't outsource my services to other consultants and you get to deal directly with me, my availability is limited and comes on a first come first served basis. However I do still have time available and once you lock in a regular time with me, you are guaranteed that time slot on a regular basis until you feel comfortable to go it alone.
Your initial consultation will take around 60-75 minutes via Skype or in person at my Hervey Bay Office. If you are not living on the Fraser Coast, please send your Skype or Messenger ID so we can have your consult online.
Some of the things that we will discuss during our consultation:
1. Your health, fitness and body weight goals. I know sometimes it's not very comfortable talking with a stranger about these things but really, the more info you can give me, the better I can help you to achieve your goals. I have been overweight and in poor health myself and I am not judgmental. Please feel comfortable knowing that our consultation is confidential and I’m here to help!
2. I will ask you a few questions to help me understand your eating and sleep patterns. Together we will uncover the triggers which have encouraged negative lifestyle decisions which may have affected your heath so that we can develop strategies and a plan which you can stick with and enjoy.
3. We will discuss your current eating habits, as it is important for me to know what you would eat on a normal day so I can assess how many calories you are currently eating and how the foods you are eating are effecting your weight and quality of life. This will help me to formulate an accurate eating plan. I will request information about the times of the day you eat, fluids you drink, your work schedule, any medication you are taking, how often you exercise and what you currently weigh. Again, the more information you can provide me with, the better I can help you to achieve your goals. All this info I will gather from a form which will be sent to you once you purchase your plan.
4. We will discuss the foods that you enjoy and the foods you would like to avoid. If you have any allergies or ailments, please let me know.
5. I will also educate you along the way and let you know any areas of your eating habits that need to be rectified and why. I will never ask you to do something with out explaining why.
6. After the consultation is complete, I will design your eating plan and upload it to your personal app for you to view on a computer or mobile device or send in a PDF version if you wish to have a hard copy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
All The Best,
The Online Nutritionist